Friday, June 18, 2010

From There To Here--

The window of the plane was not as clear as clear can be, but definitely clear enough to appreciate these views.....
To our enjoyment the sunset was long in it's completing, pure artistry...


We arrived in San Francisco last night at around 11:30pm. Our flight was wonderful, & though we were airborne for 4 1/2 hours, we are convinced that air travel really does fit the bill. A dear friend of mine had told me that it's important to get up & walk periodically for our circulation & over all health. I took her advise & will be sure to do so for our return trip.

I'm downstairs in the internet station, just off the lobby of the hotel & haven't had a chance to upload my latest photos yet, but it's been really nice to be able to catch up with emails, such an excellent way to stay in touch with family & friends. I still can't believe that it took me so very long to go e-digital.

So for now I'll post the above, but will return with visuals, being we're in California, I'll do some Governor Arnold speak & just say--
"I'll be back."

{There is a question as to whether or not this video will work. It continues to tell me that there is an error, & blogger won't allow me to delete it either, so we'll just have to wait this one out. Also-- the time is not accurate on this posting, as where we are in San Fransisco this post was logged in for one hour before the time noted on the bottom of this page.}

No comments: