Saturday, January 29, 2011

Within An Earth's Orbit





Winter certainly proves it's self good for many things, it is the immense amount of time inside, being allowed to think & muse over this & that, that has proven it's self to be a hidden gift. Not that location was ever a factor to deter me, for we all take our thoughts with us no matter where we go. I truly was one of those classroom gals, where the teacher would silence everyone, & the deep silence would get my attention, to bring me back. Yes, always the daydream believer. For the teacher marking the report card, perhaps no bonus points my way, but for me a vast garden of thoughts... , of which I'd like to share some today...


Within An Earth's Orbit


Today in the cosmos
my mind
that bends it's thoughts
it's well
spring
emotions
caught up,
deep
layers
a
residual
past,
stirring
below
the
surface,
a glistening
placenta
nurturing
protecting
until,
you
break
through,
your
own
accord,
strong
innocent
eyes that dazzle,
seeing
feeling
some,
what
knowing
all
that is hidden
well
beneath,

a
cosmo's
mind
is
born


***************************

Thus is today's addition to a Poetry A Muse In Motion.
Have a good Saturn Day / Saturday, & wishing all* a fine & safe weekend.









Please feel free to share this link thepeacegarden.blogspot.com
© 2010 by Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

No comments: