Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Dog Dolly Is Working For The Cause Mikado Style





I don't know what to say.... I took a good look at my dog Dolly the other day. The color of her coat was reminiscent of camel hair, her eyes so clear & earnest & I said to myself. Wow, Dolly you're not an ugly duckling anymore, your beautiful!

Yes, you certainly deserve the bones, & other treats you've been getting, as you've kept the deer away from my garden, & it's been worth the long dogie haul. I think come springtime we're gonna learn about how to put together an obstacle course for you to have some well deserved fun, no matter the weather, & twists & turns life brings!

Ok, Dolly & I are signing off,"woof ". Tonight she thinks she's Lady Liberty's Assistant as she knows as well as any a female dog can know, that her favorite companion has been busy this week due to International Woman's Day & she's keeping the spirit of the torch a glow, by doing all the right things. Most importantly she's been doing an excellent job, in her assigned duty of patrolling the grounds & my gardens are safe. For truly "the flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la, have "something" to do with the case". This time anyway.












Please feel free to share this link thepeacegarden.blogspot.com
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

No comments: