Monday, March 21, 2011

Let Us Embrace The Positive, Even As The Snow Falls This Spring


In this life, we all experience both the positive & the negative, as does nature. Today snow is predicted, & I am due out of town to facilitate a peace flag making project. Though in my heart, I feel a disappointment & betrayal on the part of the UN's recent sanctioning of this no fly zone, that the U.S. & other countries are a part of, I & millions more will continue to go forward, in our work of putting forth the positive side, for peaceful resolutions, for conflicts both abroad, & at home.

The photo prepared for this mornings posting is of course an image of a butterfly that was given to me by my friend K, during a party celebration of both my birthday, & my leaving a career of nursing of which I had worked very diligently in, with immense dedication I must add, for decades. The butterfly symbolizes change of course, which goes along with transition & though a beautiful progression, it is an extremely hard & delicate process. I wouldn't have it any other way, as my father often stated, You've got to be willing to do the hard work.". Today, so very different from yesterday, for it is as gray as gray can be, & as far from the sunny Sunday, of which preceeded this Monday, as one of our seemingly ordinary spining rotation's has made it but, as an individual will, with no hesitation continue onward, on this path to cut & press, to make fabric ready, that deems necessary in preparing, for a once again beautiful peace flag project, of which I will be doing with both pre & young teens today. For as long as many live & breathe, we will never give up this vision of a positive world, & never, ever loose hope. For we are all, in this world together....


Amen




Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

************************************************************************************
Today's shared quote-

When we wish and seek to help others, our attitude is more positive and relationships become easier. We are less afraid and have less anxiety. Otherwise we remain shy and hesitant, and feel the need to take a thousand precautions before we approach people. When our intentions are good, we have greater self-confidence and are stronger. This is how we learn to understand how precious and valuable kindness is.

No comments: