Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life Is Art & Art Is Life & ....






Yesterday my husband & I traveled into Real Art Ways, in Hartford to see "Freakonomics the movie", based on the book of the same name by it's authors, Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner. The film was interesting & amusing to say the least, & Real Art Ways is always worth the trip, with it's galleries of cutting edge exhibits readily available for one's viewing pleasure.

I hope you find the next few postings interesting, & stimulating. This entry is a small sampling of Saya Woolfalk's exhibit titled: Institute of Empathy, which is on exhibit through to March 2oth, 2011. To see it in real life, is the way to go, of which I hope you get to do. Believe me when I say, "You won't be disappointed." Of that I am quite certain.

Yes, "Art Is Life & Life Is Art"..&...

**********************************************************************************

Real Art Ways, 56 Arbor St., Htfd., Ct./860-232-1006/realartways.org


No comments: