Saturday, August 21, 2010

We're On Line, Wired & Wireless--


About a month ago two friends sent me a facebook invitation. I thought it over for a few weeks, & then decided to make the leap, & now I have yet another means of staying in touch & communicating. It's been an interesting format to say the least, but the turtle in me will just take it one step at a time.

Today I hung up a few more posters for the Peace Day event, at our town's library & also at another local coffee shop. I had meant to travel into Willimantic to the Co-op, but that will have to be this coming week. For now I'm gearing up to make peace flags with the local children on the day of the event, & first I want to do a few run throughs of some simple designs I've had in mind, which is always fun. Also, Dolly's & my first Invisible Lesson Day will be here before we know it. Dolly, we now have a new leash & collar for you. You'll see, you'll go to the head of your class. We'll both work very hard at it & get straight A's , right. "Ruf".

*************************************************************************

*Additional Note Before The End Of This Day:

As my family & friends know I keep the personal, personal out of the blogger sphere, [if that's even a proper wording, it must be though as we're here in the 21st century]. As time goes by we all have experienced family & friends who are experiencing severe & challenging issues of well being. To these very special people in our lives, we wish every form of support & peace possible. I have found that at times of great challenges the Deepak Chopra Official Website, is an invaluable resource. Deepak is of course well known, but don't let the well known celebrity status of this traditionally trained medical doctor put you off. What he has to share is deep, timeless knowledge, which does help a person to feel peacefully better, for those very close to a serious situation & to those so far away too. If you can, please check him out, it may offer another shoulder of support for these challenging & difficult times. The Peace Garden wishes you peace in-- Body, Mind & Spirit.

*Amen*

No comments: