Friday, August 21, 2009

My Summer Reading List*


I found the book, & I may have misspelled the author's name it's proper spelling is, Herriot. Another book I've selected from the shelf here is, "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" by, Douglas Adam. This book was presented as a series on PBS some years ago, & I always seemed to have missed it. Just the way it was presented made it sound so interesting. I'm gonna give it a go, especially with The Bynars on Tour, as they're-- "Back From Outer Space". They were scheduled to play in Toronto last night. An area near Toronto experienced fierce storms & a tornado touched down near the city, needless to say my thoughts are of The Bynars. I've left both a voice & an email message. As a Mom, all I can say is a line from "ET", we all know what that line is.

No comments: