Sunday, February 26, 2012

Greeting This Glorious Morning~






Day by day allowing for a sunshiny attitude as~

Life is what happens while we're making other plans. - John Lennon

Have been catching up with my reading, & also getting through the seemingly never ending paper piles. Oh my, those poor poor trees. As much data as I can receive via E communications is a much better method for me to maintain my sense of being organized.

So as I embrace this glorious morning which has broken here at the Peace Garden I would like to leave you with a favorite song, composed & sung by a very special peace loving person indeed~




An update~ My mother has done amazingly well & as we speak we are in the midst of making arrangements to bring her back to her home from Florida. This has of course been an ongoing complicating maze in reguards to dealing with all the finer details.
Most definitely a very challenging time for us all, & most especially for my mother on this journey of one step at a time. My mother is a wonderful example of a woman who has relied upon her faith, which is her strength to sustain her during very challenging times such as these.


Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden


No comments: