Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Mighty Pen


Have been continuing with The Faith Club by, Ranya Idliby, Suzanne Oliver & Pricilla Warner. And though it is a page turner, it is a slow & steady one for me, as there are so many sensitive hot trigger issues, that so push my buttons too, that I've been finding that putting the book down periodically, taking a pause-full stroll, really gets me through, & there I am once again back in my favorite reading corner of our abode.

I'll keep you posted of course, as we do plan on this book being the opening one for our community's Interfaith Group's sponsored Book Discussions, which our dear member Pam has set up with our local library, here in Putnam, Ct. The book group will meet in October this fall, & we're looking forward to meeting some new additional folks from our community, who I am sure will add much, to this interesting & enlightening subject.

Happy Summer Reading, One & All!












Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden




No comments: