Monday, June 6, 2011

Logging On Those Cycling Miles

At 5:30pm this evening, my favorite cyclist is loading up to set out to join the group...
Just how did my husband know, that his new cycling shirt would be the ultimate art experience of my day. When you've been together as long as we have, you just know these things, that's all there is to it.

He told me later that he did 17.5 miles for this evenings ride, excellent I say, such true determination!

What can I say, there's a certain spirit to cycling. Many of us have it seems those special & peaceful moments logged in our minds when riding as a child, we felt a sense of adventure & freedom. To be able to take to the road throughout the cycles of life, is for many of us a very liberating experience, even when there are times, when our own bikes are temporarly put aside, there is still that overall enjoyment in sharing in the experience with others, as the beauty & simplicity of a person on a bike, is a work of living kenetic art.

Enjoy, & to all the peaceful cyclists out there, may you all have fun safe rides!











Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEll Cheryl that was a Fun read, and I LOVE Steve's shirt, what a HOOT. That's a pretty good Cycle of 17 miles. I also like your Turtles in Solar Light Form. We too have a Variety of different Solar Lights, they are so Enjoyable, and practical.

Glad to hear you are making Good progress with the Hip..".Hip, Hip, Hooray"...Sorry, I couldn't resist that one! Peace My Friend in the Peace Garden. b. Malin

Mother Lightning said...

Thanks Barb, u* wise owl!
& Thanks for the "Hip" Cheer!!!
I'll keep u* posted, in my slow & steady fashion-
"Turtle Power"!

lol , & peace always