Thursday, December 29, 2011

Grandma Anna's Newly Twisted Coney Island Rugullas, Phase I


After thinking, about it, & talking about it, phase one is finally here~

Our Grandmother Anna who was born & raised in Yonkers, New York was the best of the best. As a little child I always felt there was never enough time for us to spend together, & I was right of course. She was always a light hearted woman when she was spending time with any of her grandchildren, & I've been told by my cousin Burt that I'm a lot like her. When I think about it that way it certainly lightens my heart. She would often tell me the funniest stories about my grandfather, she was not only a great cook, but also could be very funny, in action & deed. But tonight I'll tuck some of those stories away momentarily, just to say tomorrow is the day I'll be baking a few batches of her rugullas, some newly twisted ones of course, but nevertheless, good as good can be.

"Oh Dolly", that's my rescue pup of course, "oh Dolly, we'll have to stay with the program & be sure to log on some more walking miles tomorrow, Grandma Anna's Rugullas are a-coming, & we all know what too much of a good thing can do."











Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden



No comments: