Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The World Series, A World Class Event*


Game # 6 of the World Series, tonight it's Phillies vs Yankees & for the present the Yankees are leading by just one point 2-1.

What can I say, the good ole Bronx, land of my birth. No matter where one travels or where one eventually lives, N.Y. , N.Y. the talk of the town. Extended *fam, where ever you are, out there in cyber land, "I Love you & we Love New York!"

11:50pm, the New York Yankees have won their 27th World Series, final score Yankees 7 Phillies 3 . Yes, this is quite the moment in this "New York minute". I just know, my cousins will be proud, I certainly am. Baseball, nothing like it, so all American, what style & grace, from the city that never sleeps, our Big Apple of a team-- "The New York Yankees", the pride of the Bronx, & the Nation.

No comments: