Monday, August 22, 2011

Back In The Hub


It's been a long week of my computer shutdown, but all in all it turned out fine. The problem was an internal fan failed, & without the necessary cooling, this laptop was a total no go. I had the use of my husband's computer, but basically there wasn't really much I wanted to express, therefore it was all quiet on this keyboard.

I was told that laptops are often in need of replacing after five years or so, not really a cost effective venture, but a necessary one in the 21st century. So here I am back at it with my own keyboard clicking away again, & very thankful that my files have remained intact & am looking forward once again to telling the stories, that have been told to me, & the heart & soul of the stories & the poems that live within me too. Sharing the thoughts, feelings & the internal stories that make up a life, is of course a very small part of it, but nonetheless a portion of the circle, our interconnected circle, of life.











Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You've been Missed! Now get to work and spin those tales, for all to enjoy! LOL, b. Malin

Mother Lightning said...

Thanks Barb! Yes, it's been quite the haul, back & forth to the Apple Store, but so worth the trip & so far, so good!