Friday, June 8, 2012

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained~

My husband & I are about to go out in a little while, as I've been looking for a special something for this Peace Garden project.  It's an object that has been on my mind for several years now, & hopefully the beginning of this search leads me to a good source of~ where it's at.


I'll certainly be sure to keep you all posted for nothing ventured nothing gained can definitely be the word of this day.  These artsy gardening projects are just the per usual part of my life's daily musings. What to plant, & how & where to plant it.  What to assemble for an assemblage, & just how to put it all together. Found objects incorporated into a multi dimensional work has always been one of my most fun, & must do projects, no matter how weird or funky they may be.  The weeds here in the garden are boundless, yet so too are the ideas that spring forth... & I never truly know how it's all going to work out, but isn't that life too always full of the surprise element? One person's junk, is another person's... object that can offer endless ideas of reuse, recycling & yes there we go~ viva la art!


The object I am seeking this evening, is nothing of a artistic high end, just a very basic object that I hope to incorporate into a fun, often funky, yet serious landscape of which this Peace Garden is created from.  Have a good weekend everyone, & hope to be back with you before too long to update you on our latest finding!





No comments: