Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Been A Long, Long Haul, To Reach This New Beginning


Above are aspects of a collage I compleated in 1996, of which is titled-
In Flight Out of Egypt, My Naked Truth
Can you see, ever so slightly the pearls of wisdom, being carried in the beak of the dove...
A typical window's view from one of our Wednesday T rides out of Boston, for on this track we are homeward bound...
The final photo is of the conductor's area, with a fellow T employee, another conductor, having a chat with his co worker friend as they're nearing the end of our run.



A writers life, do we choose it, or does it choose us....

All my life I've been writing.... , as far back as I can recall, stories, plays, poetry & more, a this, a that, & chat, chat, chat- now it's blogging of course, what would I expect. I have always been so very appreciative to those who have taken the time to read what I consider to be my whole true thoughts, of a given point, of a given day, of which it, had been written. Thoughts from an inner life, as any writer would say.

Today I began, once again a new draft for my ? story/novella, whatever it is meant to be, of which only time will tell. When I got done writing this morning, it just felt so very right, & though it will probably take many rewrites to get it to where it's ment to be, I do know now, that I have a more solid handle on what it is I am doing, at least I have finally begun, which is really quite something! It has taken me approximately a year to shed a former role, a persona that had suited me well for just about four decades, & now, in the spirit of one's own true Exodus, I am literally free, & moving forward...

The photos above, tell a mini version of where my journey is at present, & to all my family, & other friends- old & new, of the Peace Garden, you have always encouraged me to take these very steps forward, & here it is now, testing the waters of a new time, & a new beginning. I'll keep you all posted, as time will truly tell...

Thank you all, as the Peace Garden is an ever true place, of continuing forward, on a path of boundless love & hope.

Amen












Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

No comments: