Wednesday, October 28, 2009

H1N1 Or As Some Would Like To Say-- "When Pigs Fly", I Say-- Be Prepared


Well I did it, being I'm one of those front line health care workers, a nurse who has been soldiering on in this profession for just about 4 decades, I must say, yes I took the shot for the reemerging flu season. I would like to take this time to encourage everyone to listen to the CDC who also gets their information from the World Health Organization. Go on line, find the advisory for this flu season, & just do what is necessary for your family & yourself, be prepared.

In the above photo I'm at our state's local Health Dept. & am being administered the H1N1 vaccine, by Dan a very kind & skillful nurse, it didn't even hurt, honest.

Wishing everyone good health now & in the coming season, take good care.

No comments: