Thursday, January 19, 2012

Even When Life's Not A Beach, Life's A Beach~


I have decided to take in the recommendations of the Dali Lama, my own personal faith & teachings of the various faiths I have learned about & studied over the years. My husband & I have a true sense that the professionals who are taking care of my mother are very good at what they do, & will do their best to provide the best care for her that they can, in what professionally can be a very challenging situation depending on the events of any given day.

Well we've returned to Connecticut from Florida just in time for snow, but for the time being I will leave you with a relaxing scene, that is cool, not cold, as that is what it is right now, right outside our door. And just at freezing too, a present 32 degrees, & yes snowing~











Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

No comments: