Monday, January 30, 2012

Day By Day~


Every day's a new beginning, & with that said I just need to add~

Through life there has always been the good, the bad, & the ugly, it's how we take it in, & what we do with it, is what makes each & every human beings experience unique unto them. Yours & mine, there is no difference. If I were to say, of which I am sure billions have already~

what ever did I do
to deserve
this...

my
oh
my

what ever was I thinking...

who am I
to think
that
I
am exempt

ever

from some of the
rather
unpleasant
aspects
of
our
collective
human
experience

never
ever
can
that
ever
be
so

*************************


Thus this concludes today's long awaited addition to the Peace Garden's ongoing~
Poetry A Muse In Motion project.



Our 76th country visited the Peace Garden today~ "Welcome Bangladesh", w/ eternal thanks to Billy Preston.









Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/
© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden

No comments: