Wednesday, March 31, 2010

High Rivers & Flooding, At Least The Rain Has Finally Stopped

Now that the rain has stopped we are able to enjoy a bit of the outdoor world once again, including Dolly. Dolly it seems is a sensitive pup with sensitive skin, "oye". My poor dog is suffering from a fungus infection due to all this dampness. I brought her in to see the Vet the other day, & two cultures were taken. Yes a bit of Dolly's fur is in several test tubes as we await the results. Meanwhile she's on an anti fungal/antibiotic/cortisone cream, twice a day, & we are hopeful that it will do the trick. This situation is not a pretty site, ringworm in dogs, "Oh my"!

My super, duper watch dog is barking right now, it must be a herd of deer that she is hearing. As pretty as they are, & though they were here first, these beautiful creatures are not a welcomed site, as they are my main garden munchers & cause a lot of destruction. Cookie Monster would be much more welcome.

No comments: