Monday, January 5, 2015

A Single Rose From MOMA's Garden To The Peace Garden




      Here it is the first Monday of the New Year, and we went to visit my other mother, and MOMA is great! After thoroughly enjoying the Matisse exhibit and a cup of tea, my husband and I made our way back upstairs to continue our adventure in the art world. S*out of the blue said, "Yoko Ono is right over there". I was not going to believe him, but my husband has a gift for face recognition, and Yoko's an artist and an art appreciator too. So I looked again, and it certainly was her. I told my husband I was going over to say hi, and off I went. 
     What a lovely person, that's all I can say. Her vibe was sincere and welcoming. Truly a beautiful individual, and a hard working peace citizen of the world. I told her I love her Peace Tower, and hope to see it some day.  It is a possibility. Truly it is.

MOMA is the Museum of Modern Art it is located on 11West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019





No comments: