Monday, August 4, 2008

Meditation, Buddha, Faith & Prayer*

I decided to reread some of my recent "Buddhist Thought For The Day" quotes.  For Friday August 1st this quote was on my homepage: "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.  Then victory is yours.  It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."--Buddha

Aware yet unaware I was to that-- that thin thread connecting us all-- to all of humanity.  The previous entry I had made in this Blog took a bit of courage as self truth is often times the most difficult & challenging.  Rereading the above mentioned Buddhist's quote now made even more sense as that truly is what it's always been about for me for as long as I could ever remember. Peace does begin within & at times it is a lot of hard work, nothing could be worth more--nothing.


                          

No comments: