Sunday, February 3, 2008

Those NY Giants*! Wow!

I can't believe it, though I don't even know the score or the details, "YES" I believe they did it.  My father would be sooo proud, & so am I!  New York, New York- My home town!- East side, West side, all across the town--those ole songs still ring true--  give my regards to Broadway & all of YAZ*!

I do love my gardens, our woods & all of nature- but first & foremost, once a New Yorker-always a New Yorker.

We morph, we evolve,-- we change, but a good part of who we will always be is the child inside,  where we first learned to talk & walk, smile & shine & take in our world's for the very first time.  I am so proud & happy for my sisters & brothers of the Original Big, Big Apple!  My first Home Town!  

Gee & I said I wasn't a sports fan, well I guess in some ways I am one too.  Now to find out the details....

PEACE-- to all you fans out there, remember it's only a game.  We win some & we loose some, but it sure feels good to win.  

    


  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spoiled an 18-0 season.

Anonymous said...

The Super Bowl certainly spoiled the 18-0 season for the Pats. It would have been great to see them make history with a perfect 19-0 season. They (Pats)are still the better team! BTW Boston throws a better parade than NYC.