Monday, February 8, 2016

What I Like About Washington DC


     The District Of Columbia, Washington DC our Nation's Capitol for those of us living in the United States. What could be more important than the seat of power that this location claims? My first impression is in agreement with that statement. As our family matured & two of our sons moved to DC my husband & I have become more familiar with the neighborhoods surrounding our Capitol. People are friendly & it's an easy enough city to find ones way. It's the diverse backgrounds of the individuals who share snippets of their life experiences with me that is most heart warming. It makes me feel woven into the fabric of our country. To experience this oneness is a comforting reassurance. We are all one.




Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/




© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden




No comments: