Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Sculpture Of Marc Robarge


Art's Window To The Soul 



Marc Robarge's biomorphic sculptures engaged me immediately from the moment I gazed upon his other worldly view of our real time world. Immediately I was transported back to my Connecticut woods. Nothing will ever compare with nature, but isolating & embellishing the aspects that created this surreal landscape became a meditative experience which held me until my last departing moment.

It was perchance that my husband spotted this modest spaced gallery at 91 Hillyer Court, NW Washington, DC.  Hillyer Art Space is a program of International Arts & Artists, a nonprofit arts service organization that informs, educates & inspires the public through enriching experiences in the arts.



Modest & unassuming, a gallery that not only provokes one's thinking, but engages the viewer whole heartily. Certainly a book's cover will only scratch the surface & that's true too for this very special gallery.

An energetic greeting on the way to
Hillyer Art Space




Contact Info:  9 Hillyer Court, NW, Washington, DC 20008, 202-338-0325 





Please feel free to share this link http://thepeacegarden.blogspot.com/




© Mother Lightning of Mother Lightning's Peace Garden




No comments: