Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE PEACE ELECTION DAY 2008 !


Good evening Citizens of these United States of America--  
Today at my work- a- day world, the High School students were talking about just how Historic this election is.  I was asked by some of our students, "Who did you vote for?" & my answer was--  "It's personal."  When the afternoon arrived one gal almost insisted that I tell her who I voted for.  All I could do was chuckle & smile, -- "I voted for Peace." was my reply.  I think she guessed who I voted for, &  with my hair the way it is--  well it possesses a bit of "afro power", that's just the way it is.

"That's all the news I have to print."  Am hopeful this election does it's thing in an honest way-- voting booths working, people getting to the polls, & a true Democracy taking place here at home.  One can only hope, that each & every vote will count.  "Power to the People!"

Our Historic moment has just arrived---

With just about fifty minutes left to this day-- Congratulations People of the United States we elected a new President-- President Elect Barack Obama!!!!

No comments: