Monday, December 31, 2007

From Our Neck of the Woods to Yours an Evolutionary Process


Hello World, Welcome*!


It has been said---"A picture is worth a thousand words." For decades I have been actively working for Peace-- As a young student I began dating this wonderful guy. We married during a turbulent time of our U.S. history, it was 1970. In '73 we became parents, here I was a new Mom-- some 34 years ago. Since then our family has grown & we have 3 sons, a daughter-in-law, a grandson & a granddaughter. Our backgrounds are varied, as my husband was a veteran when we first married, & has since retired from his 9-5 job out in the private sector. I do art & work part time as a nurse. We are both Peace Activists in our community, doing our best to shine a light of hope, care & concern for our children, grand children & the next generations.

We stand & pray for peace from our neck of the woods to yours.

As this year comes to an end & as the new year unfolds I will be sharing visions of Peace & Hope for all seasons. Let us respect & honor ourselves within so we may reach out & help to Heal the World.

* Amen *

3 comments:

nmj said...

Hey Cheryl,
I love your BLOG. Wish I could be so adventurous!!! I also share your drive for PEACE having been a "child" of the 60's. We can only hope that we can make some impact before we leave this earth.
May 2008 bring some positive change in the world.
Happy New Year. Nancy

Tyler said...

I am very proud of you and support your new online adventures..

Your eldest son>>>

tima said...

Congratulations on your new blog, Cheryl! Lovely words, lovely images. We need all the golden light we can get. See you soon!